Re: Your Reds top 10 Prospects....
1. Bailey - Needs to learn to change speeds, fastballs only go so far
2. Bruce - WOW!! Be patient, start at AA next year
3. Votto - Needs to work on defense, offensively a monster
4. Ward - Needs a promotion!!
5. Denorfia - OBP at .409.. Very Nice
6. Wood - Sick changup!! Needs to learn to keep ball down in strikezone, that's why he's one of the leaders in the MWL in gopher balls allowed
7. Medlock - Good middle innings type of guy
8. Shafer - Give him a shot to close now, what's it gonna hurt!!
9. Cueto - Good at changing speeds and blowing A- guys away. Keep the ball down.
10. Dumatrait - Still adjusting to AAA
10. Stubbs - Loads of potential, only time will tell