Originally Posted by RBA
Yes, it's mandatory. Also you need to answer the following quesitons:
1. Are you a Reds Fan?
2. If so, what made you become a Reds Fan. If not, why are you on this forum?
3. How did you learn about RedsZone?
4. How old are you?
5. Where are you from?
6. Do you drink or take drugs? If not, why are you a Reds fan?
7. Have you now or ever been a member of the communist party?
8. Do you know who the Gang of 10 are?
9. Are you now or have you ever been affliated with Richard Hand or Gallagher?
10. Do you wipe front to back or back to front?
11. Would you consider having your testicles (if you are male) cut off if it would guarentee a Reds World Championship?
12. Do you think Adam Dunn is overrated and strikes out too much?
13. Which Reds player would you most like to go on a double date with and why?
14. What do you think you can ad to RedsZone?
15. Do you think Jim Edmonds is a showboater?
I wanted to start a new thread introducing myself and "do it up right!", but this will do. I'm a medical salesman, living in Lexington. I've been married 2 1/2 years now (I'll post the pictures later), have two dogs (pictures to come later), love to play golf, and I'm enjoying seeing the Reds organization move in the right direction. My gut is telling me that this is not the year we make a splash, but it is coming soon. One more thing, I'm a Wildcat at heart. UK Basketball is my other sports passion. I'm sure some of you are the same, some may root for the Bearcats, others Dayton or Xavier, and others from all over the country. I look forward to posting here and can't wait to see our beloved Redlegs take home a pennant in the near future. The future of Cincinnati sports looks bright!
Now, on to the questions:
2. Marty and Joe. Listening to them calling summer ballgames while sitting on the back porch with my great grandpa. Like Cawood Ledford at UK, Marty is truly the best, and we didn't need TV at grandpa's. I have very fond memories of these times. Me and Grandpa on the back patio, sometimes listening to the rain hitting the aluminum awning, sipping grandma's lemonade with mint in it, eating a hot dog, swinging a bat or acting like i was pitching, imitating the radio. I could go on...
3. Can't recall. I've known about it, but never joined.
5. Have lived in Lexington for about six years now. Originally from Northern Kentucky (Ludlow, Cold Spring, and Alexandria)
6. No drugs. I like have a beer at dinner out or golfing.
11. No. It'll happen. Our WS is more recent than anyone in the Central Division, so, we're good.
12. A resounding YES!
13. Austin Kearns. I played against him in high school (I even struck him out twice in one game, and have the box score to prove it). Just to talk about baseball, his trek up through the system, Lexington, high school ball, etc.
Who knows? My take on things.