Most missed poster
- SteelSD – A smart, insightful, and passionate fan of the Reds and baseball in general. I learned a lot from him, and hope he’ll be back. I also miss RedStorm and REDREAD.
Best tag line
– Johnny Footstool (quoting RFS62) - "1908, you pretentious, know-nothing, poseurs. You dumb-asses think a goat has cursed you. That's how much you know about baseball." -RFS62
– RedsManRick – It reminds me of a comedian on the Bob & Tom Show named Greg something. He played the clarinet, thus earning himself the nickname Flute Man Greg.
Most Valuable Poster
In past years I’ve forced myself to name just one person here, but I can’t do it anymore. There are too many people who are must-reads for me. Among them: M2, westofyou, Caveat Emperor, Cyclone792, cincinnati chili, MWM, and jmcclain19.
– Puffy – He’s good for at least one chuckle a day. Chip R, BCubb2003, and pedro are also high on my list.
Best Armchair GM
– M2 – Knowledgable, outspoken, logical, and passionate. I’d be happy to serve as his field manager.
- GAC’s house burning down – First a frightening few days, followed by months of reminders about the good people we have here at RedsZone. Other good threads include the explications of various trades, and, of course, the Dan O’Brien Fired! thread.
Best Use of Statistics
– westofyou – Sometime’s he’ll simply do a drive-by in a thread by posting nothing but that stats that just happen to show how insane the previous poster is. I love those threads. Steel and Cyc also deserve mention.
– GAC – “Nobody scores on Danny Graves.”
– Falls City Beer – Just because you don’t like what he says doesn’t mean he’s wrong.
Best Use of an Emoticon
- I love this little guy. I wish I could use him more.
– KittyDuran – What a genuinely nice and giving person. She’s one of RedsZone’s treasures.
– Chip R – He keeps order with precious little yelling, and even has a little fun along the way.
- mth123 – Lately I’ve apparently been trying to rep him a lot, because every time I do, the board tells me I have to spread it around a bit before I can come back to him.
– westofyou – Can there be any doubt?
Lifetime Achievement Award
– RFS62 – He’s an Episode IV Obi Wan Kenobi in an Episode II world.