To me, that still leaves a number of questions:
- Is there a next phase which includes significant FA signings?
- At what point do we transition to that phase?
- Does Jr. slide over to RF?
- Where are Arroyo, Harang, and Dunn in 2009?
- Will the payroll expand as the talent level at the major league level expands?
- Nope, seriously why should we have an ounce of faith in this phase ever coming to fruition? We were misled this offseason and it will continue.
- Never will happen
- Nope, we all know Narron will not move him.
- Arroyo is a BoSock, Harang gets a 3-year extension, Dunn is a FA and signs with Houston. Bruce fills in at RF and Freel moves over to LF.
- This is the biggest question of all. Will Castelinni go with the current flow or will he sell out?