Originally Posted by Ltlabner
1) We have all not done it
2) I don't know that it's safer. Short term, maybe. Long term, doubt it. Kill your liver now or fry your brain later.
3) I do wonder how many people who are ok with smoking pot are the same people who are totally against smoking in resturants?
4) Severity of the infraction doesn't change the fact he ran afoul of the law. A reoccuring theme with the Bengals.
1) True not all, but I think Dom is right when he says most.
2) Smoking pot is safer without doubt. People just simply do not die because they drove high or got too stoned one night.
3) I am ok with pot and people smoking in restaurants as long as the owner of said establishment is ok with it.
4) I agree he broke the law and considering the history of his team I see why it raises issues. However do you really want to hurt this teams future because of weed?