1) We have all not done it
2) I don't know that it's safer. Short term, maybe. Long term, doubt it. Kill your liver now or fry your brain later.
3) I do wonder how many people who are ok with smoking pot are the same people who are totally against smoking in resturants?
4) Severity of the infraction doesn't change the fact he ran afoul of the law. A reoccuring theme with the Bengals.
1)Post a poll on Ochre's board and we'll see how many people here have done it, assuming they tell the truth. I'll bet even GAC has.
2) I'll take the bet of alcohol versus pot anytime. I've lived with both alcoholics and potheads. At least the potheads don't get angry when you beat them at a game of pool.
3) These are two different issues. I'm fine with people smoking pot because it is a consensual issue with relatively low harm. I would not be fine with people smoking pot in a restaurant. How these issues are even remotely related I have no idea.
4) The severity does have something to do with it when people keep an arrest tally to say the Bengals are in need of discipline. Yes, this is arrest number 9. No, I'm not worried about this guy if all he is doing is smoking pot.
Would we be getting this lecture about severity not mattering if he was arrested for not paying parking tickets?