Conditions of Henry's probation:
Chris Henry's punishment
To avoid serving the remaining 88 days of a suspended sentence in Kenton County (Ky.), Henry must:
- Pay a $250 fine plus court costs.
- Have no criminal activity for two years.
- Not consume alcohol or drugs for two years.
- Report to the Kentucky Alternative Program for drug and alcohol assessment.
- Give two speeches at Covington, Ky., schools — one at Two Rivers Middle School and one to Holmes High School athletes — on the dangers of drugs and alcohol and how they have negatively affected his career.
- To avoid serving 30 days in jail in Clermont County, the Cincinnati Bengals wide receiver must:
- Report to a probation officer for two years.
- Not consume any alcohol or illegal drugs.
- Submit to random drug tests.
- Agree to let the court review drug tests on Henry administered by the NFL.
- Continue with substance-abuse and behavior-improvement counseling he began in May.
Yeah, I'm sure he will won't have any trouble not violating those terms...