Okay, my wife just forwarded this to me:
Bengal's Out of Playoffs - Police on Alert
1. What do you call a drug ring in Cincinnati? A huddle.
2. Four Cincinnati Bengal's in a car, who's driving? The police.
3. Why can't Chris Henry get into a huddle on the field anymore? It is a parole violation for him to associate with known felons.
4. The Cincinnati newspapers reported yesterday that Paul Brown Stadium is going to take out the artificial turf because the Bengal's "play better on grass."
5. Coach Marvin Lewis has adopted a new "Honor System" for his players - "Yes your Honor, No your Honor".
6. The Bengal's had a 9 and 5 season this year: 9 arrests (literally), 5 convictions.
7. The Bengal's knew they had to do something for their defense, but they couldn't get the defensive coordinator they really wanted: Johnny Cochran
8. How do the Bengal's spend their first week at mini-camp? Studying their Miranda Rights.