Re: 4/8/2007 Minor League Game Updates
Louisville top of the 1st
Homer Bailey on the mound.
1. First pitch is a called strike. Fastball strike 2 swinging. Fastball high for a ball. Curveball misses low, 2-2 count. Fastball fouled back, 2-2. Swing and another foul ball. Swing and a miss for out #1. Fastball down low.
2. Chris Shelton steps in against Bailey. Ball 1. Fastball for strike 1. Ball 2 low. Fastball low for ball 3. Swinging strike 2. Ball low to walk Chris Shelton.
3. Timo Perez ground ball for the double play to end the inning on the first pitch.
Louisville bottom of the 1st
1. Tyrell Godwin infield single.
2. Bubba Crosby triples and the Bats lead 1-0.
3. Joey Votto gets a sac fly, but the outfielder dropped the ball and it rolled to the wall and Votto gets to third. Bats lead 2-0.
4. Aaron Herr hits a double off the wall and Votto scores, Bats lead 3-0.
5. Mark Bellhorn walks.
6. Dewayne Wise strikes out for the first out of the inning
7. Jeff Bannon hits into a double play, but not your traditional DP.
Bats lead 3-0.
Louisville top of the 2nd
1. First pitch is a ball. Ball down low. Infield pop up to Joey Votto.
2. Ball 1 inside. Ball 2 high. Swing and a miss, 2-1. Ball low, 3-1. Swinging strike 3-2. Ball 4 high.
3. Foul ball. Curveball low. 1-1. Swing and a miss on a fastball, 1-2. Grounder to first. Votto steps on first then threw to second where the runner was called safe. Rick Sweet out to argue the call. The runner thought he was out and started walking off the bag before running back.
4. Strike 1 looking. ball outside. pop up to second base to end the inning.
Going to go ahead and let OBM do the PBP.... Ive been going for about 3 1/2 hours between Chattanooga and Louisville here.
Last edited by dougdirt; 04-08-2007 at 07:47 PM.