An Adam Dunn did you know?
Adam Dunn is the Reds career leader in HR's per at bat ratio with 14.4.
I'm as frustrated as anyone with Dunn, but I thought I would try and be positive.
80% of the earth is covered by water. The other 20% is covered by Eric Davis.