Braves Cut (former all-star) Mark Redman
View Single Post
05-24-2007, 10:01 AM
Join Date: May 2003
Location: SW Ohio
Re: Braves Cut (former all-star) Mark Redman
I would give him a shot if he were cheap. Could he really be any worse than Lohse?
80% of the earth is covered by water. The other 20% is covered by Eric Davis.
View Public Profile
Find More Posts by 44Magnum