1. Why is Cruz Jr on your bench? He is your best hitter right now
2. Cabrera is putting up good numbers .303 6 HR 27 RBI's and he will get you about 20 steals, you let him go and there is a very good chance he isnt going to come back. I would try to deal him to a team with a bad SS if you really are talking about getting rid of him... right now he is the 5th best SS in the league.
3. Deal Cruz for a 2B someone like Jeff Kent who is ranked 100+
4. here are a couple more cheaper trade choices that will do the job you want. Castillo, Spivey, Young, Walker, Vidro, M.Anderson.
5. I would try to find a new 3B Alfonzo isnt doing good at all. He is another big problem your AVG is bad.
And a little comparison
Hunter .217 6 HR 28 RBI's 20 R 36 Hits
Cabrera .303 6 HR 27 RBI's 28 R 50 Hits
I wouldnt pick up Hunter right now.... why destroy your AVG even more?
Last edited by EmtyRedsFan; 05-21-2003 at 02:14 PM.