Originally Posted by OldXOhio
Wonder what the Cards TV team will be whining about in today's game since they already covered the following last night:
1. Brandon Phillips baseless complaints on Pujols
2. Why the word Great is used in GAB b/c there's nothing great about it - in fact it looks unfinished
3. How the Reds bullpen always implodes in the 8th and the same will happen oday
4. Brandon Phillips is a hot dog the way he runs the bases after a HR
5. Jim Edmonds will be agreeable to a move to RF next season just like Junior was this year
6. Unlike the Reds, the great Cardinals fans show in good times and bad
and on and on and on with the usual Cardinals arrogance. I know some of what was said is true - I just don't need to hear it piped out all night long on a broadcast of a baseball game. Just call the game like you're supposed to.
I'll say it again - it's never a bad day when the Reds beat the Cards.
And it's a better week when they sweep them.
Here's to a sweep!