Fay Update (Time for a new Bedard thread)
View Single Post
12-13-2007, 12:25 PM
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Bristol, just around the corner from ESPN
Re: Fay Update (Time for a new Bedard thread)
So next week, it'll be a 25% chance. Last week, 75%. This week, 50%.
Thanks for the update, Fay.
View Public Profile
Find More Posts by Highlifeman21