Originally Posted by thatcoolguy_22
Tell me exactly what the Reds are going to do in 2010 when:
1) They realize at least 1 of the Homer/Cueto combo is topping out as a #4/5 type SP
2) Harang/Arroyo need to be resigned
3) They are paying around 13 mil a year for a 37 year old closer
4) Are forced to pay real $$ to EE and Phillips
5) Joey Votto fails to set the world on fire and is only an average major league 1B
6) Hamilton or Bruce do not reach their lofty "projections"
Hire a priest to bless Great American Ball Park?