Re: Your BOLD prediction(s) for the Reds in '08...
- Todd Coffey will have the best year of any righty in the pen this side of Cordero
- Brandon Phillips will regress to something like .270/.320/.420
- Junior will not get 400 PA
- Volquez will be our 2nd most effective starter
- The Reds will be clearly out of the playoffs by late August
Games are won on run differential -- scoring more than your opponent. Runs are runs, scored or prevented they all count the same. Worry about scoring more and allowing fewer, not which positions contribute to which side of the equation or how "consistent" you are at your current level of performance.
Last edited by RedsManRick; 03-26-2008 at 11:52 AM.