Re: Introductions Thread
1. Are you a Reds Fan? They are my adopted 2nd child.
2. If so, what made you become a Reds Fan. If not, why are you on this forum? My uncle is the world's biggest Reds fan.
3. How did you learn about RedsZone? My uncle and Clemson's very own, Dan Scott.
4. How old are you? 22
5. Where are you from? Darlington, South Carolina
6. Do you drink or take drugs? If not, why are you a Reds fan? No, and because I like that sort of torture.
7. Have you now or ever been a member of the communist party? I prefer Facism.
8. Do you know who the Gang of 10 are? No
9. Are you now or have you ever been affliated with Richard Hand or Gallagher? No
10. Do you wipe front to back or back to front? More of a side to side wiper.
11. Would you consider having your testicles (if you are male) cut off if it would guarentee a Reds World Championship? Absolutely not.
12. Do you think Adam Dunn is overrated and strikes out too much? No.
13. Which Reds player would you most like to go on a double date with and why?Brandon Phillips, because I think we could turn a mean double play.
14. What do you think you can add to RedsZone?Perspective from the Arizona front.
15. Do you think Jim Edmonds is a showboater?I think he's slow, old, and overrated. I think 99% of his diving catches would have been routine plays for Chris B. Young.
Now that I've gotten that out of the way, I'm Coby and I'm a Diamondbacks fan. I grew up loving Orlando Hudson (from my town), and I'm still his biggest fan. My uncle is a huge Reds fan, so we have a lot of fun with that.
Looking forward to some meaningful baseball conversation.