Re: Guess who has put up a 1.35 ERA during May in Louisville
Works for me. I say jettison Weathers while you are at it and bring up Bailey or Maloney to start and move Belisle to the pen.
80% of the earth is covered by water. The other 20% is covered by Eric Davis.