ORG Thread says Kemp (LA Dodgers) for Dunn
View Single Post
06-11-2008, 03:05 PM
Join Date: May 2003
Location: SW Ohio
Re: ORG Thread says Kemp (LA Dodgers) for Dunn
It beats 16 mil for a lame outfielder.
80% of the earth is covered by water. The other 20% is covered by Eric Davis.
View Public Profile
Find More Posts by 44Magnum