Re: Reds vs. Astros 8/9/08
2. Patterson bunts(on the 1st pitch) down the first base line, hesitates to see if it stays fair, then is thrown out by a step.
3. Bruce singles to right.
4. Phillips singles into the hole between 1st and 2nd.
5. Dunn flies to center, Bruce tags and goes to 3rd.
6. Encarnacion bounces to short, Tejada fumbles it, infield hit, Bruce scores!
7. Valentin flies out to left.
After 7: Astros 3, Reds 1.
Moehler 80 pitches, 52 strikes.
Affeldt 12 pitches, 9 strikes.
"I think he'd be unbelievable. He's as organized as anyone in the game, he holds people accountable... He doesn't buy into stereotypical things in the game... Price looks at evidence. He's a freaking smart guy, he makes his decision on reasonable evidence." Bronson Arroyo