camisadelgolf's 10 Tips to Get Elected into tORG
View Single Post
08-11-2008, 02:46 PM
Join Date: May 2003
Location: SW Ohio
Re: camisadelgolf's 10 Tips to Get Elected into tORG
Oh, in other words... kiss the mods rears? No thanks!
80% of the earth is covered by water. The other 20% is covered by Eric Davis.
View Public Profile
Find More Posts by 44Magnum