Originally Posted by HotCorner
Here is what I remember...
- I remember it was beautiful sunny day with bright blue skies
- I remember being told of the first plane hitting the WTC at work from someone listening to Howard Stern
- I remember believing it was Cessna
* Talking about nothing other than 911 events and the details available at the time while on the sales calls I made that day
* Sitting in the hotel lobby with co-workers watching TV in disbeliefe that night
* Playing in a golf outing the next day and feling weird about playing golf while such serrious events unfolded
* Hearing a weather siren go off while on the golf coruse the next day and everybody looking at each-other and (without saying it) thinking "oh lord, now what?".
Now I can't really think about 911 without getting mad. Just plain mad.