Re: Wacky Crazy Predictions
1. Reds will do next to nothing this offseason
2. Cueto and Volquez will both be good, but a lack of offense will hurt their numbers
3. Arroyo will be traded half way through the year after posting decent numbers
4. Harang will have an ERA around 4.25 and give up the most HR's in baseball
5. Other then Votto and maybe Bruce the offense will be absolutly terrible, maybe the worst in baseball now that the A's have Holliday. Seriously, looking around the league I can't think of a worse offense if the reds don't acquire a big bat for the 4 spot.
6. Reds lose 90 games
7. I won't spend a dime on the team