Re: Wacky Crazy Predictions
Okay, here goes, although I don't think they are so crazy
1. Justin Turner makes the club out of spring training. Guy has batted almost every year in baseball and is tearing up the AFL right now. Question. Will he be at third.
2. Sean Henry makes the club as Votto's right hand back-up or an extra outfielder. Also doing well in the AFL.
3. Reds pick up P. J. Pilittere in the rule five draft from the Yankees. Never has played above AA, but the Yankees are so deep in old catchers they can't put him on the 40 man roster. he becomes Hannigan's back-up. Hits left-handers well which can't be said of any of Texas's cathchers.
4. The Reds trade pitchers to Texas for Nelson Cruz. Possibly Hopper or Freel too.
5. The Reds make a serious offer to Randy Johnson.
6. Viola replaces Afeldt in the pen. Roenicke replaces Weathers
7. The Reds blow through the central all the way to the series. Sweep the series to extend WS winning streak to 13.