Re: Favorite Albums - 2008
It wasn't a great year for music for me. Actually, I struggled to come up with a list more than three albums long, so I just picked two albums with a couple of singles I liked. However, much of that blame could be laid at the fact I'm 18 years old and can still spend my time finding gems from the past I've never heard.
So anyways, here's my Top Five:
1. Appeal to Reason by Rise Against
2. Indestructible by Disturbed
3. Only by Night by Kings of Leon
4. Rise and Fall, Rage and Grace by The Offspring
5. Weezer (Red Album) by Weezer
"On-base percentage is great if you can score runs and do something with that on-base percentage," Baker said. "Clogging up the bases isn't that great to me."