CCleaner is great, as is Glary Utilities. I run Glary about 3-4 times a week.
I had a redirect when my daughter started using peer to peer to get music. took a day to clean off the crap.
My suggestions are to do the following:
- From another computer get a copy of malware bytes
- install malwarebytes and reboot into safemode without networking
- run malwarebytes. go out to dinner.
- reboot into safe mode with networking, allow malwarebytes to update. If it updates, run it again.
- Open your hosts file, and clear it.
- Run Spybot and re-immunize.
If that doesn't do the trick, Hijack This is likely your only option