Re: Ball Park pet peeves
1. I liked the way the retired numbers were displayed at Riverfront better (on jerseys).
2. I agree about the constant entertainment. Just let the boys play the game. If I needed that type of entertainment I would go to Disney World.
3. Ballplayers music when they step up to bat. I liked the concept at first, then I realized our players are a bunch of pop culture hip hop music tools. Man this baseball, play something that jacks your adrenaline. Heavy Metal was invented for this reason!
4. Cubs fans 2003-present. Indians fans 97-99. Braves fans 92-2002.
5. The fact that the Reds play in a homerun hitters park and if your name isn't Adam Dunn no other Red can obviously hit 40+ hrs in a season. Hoping Joey Votto will prove me wrong.
6. Overall I just liked Riverfront Stadium better, but I believe that is due to the memories I cherish at that ballpark. Great American Ballpark is yet to field a great Reds team.