Re: Top 5 Burger Joints in the Nati
1. Zips - The oldest on my list and still my favorite.
2. Terry's - Very good burger but limited seating. Been there are 930 on a Tuesday night and had to wait.
3. Gordo's - Good specialty burger place with very good patties. Another small place and the wait can be long, especially if you are going with 4 people.
4. Arthur's - Don't go in the winter. The back patio is great in the summer. More than just a burger place but the burgers are top notch.
5. 5 guys - Mix between home made patty and fast food patty. Almost too much food but very high quality.
Redhook you bring up a good point, WHCC's burgers have always been top notch.