Re: Official 2010 Redszone NFL Mock Draft!
I guess we could break it down:
5. Kansas City (4-12) - Eric Berry, S, Tennessee
11. Denver (from Chicago, 7-9) - Rolando McClain, LB, Alabama
17. San Francisco (from Carolina, 8-8) - Joe Haden, CB, Florida
21. Cincinnati (10-6) - Dan Williams, DT, Tennessee
24. Philadelphia (11-5) - Carlos Dunlap, DE, Florida
27. Dallas (11-5) - Maurkice Pouncey, C/G, Florida
30. Minnesota (12-4) - Terrence Cody, DT, Alabama
2. Detroit (2-14)- Brandon Spikes(ILB-Florida)
9. Buffalo (6-10) - Brandon LaFell, WR, LSU
15. New England - from Tennessee (8-8) - Tim Tebow, QB, Florida
17. San Francisco (8-8) - Dexter McCluster, RB/WR, Mississippi
18. Kansas City - from Atlanta (9-7) - Geno Atkins, DT, Georgia
20. Pittsburgh (9-7) - Micah Johnson, LB, Kentucky
22. Cincinnati* (10-6) - Aaron Hernandez, TE, Florida
70 Philadelphia Eagles(from Seattle) - Ciron Black, OL, LSU
73 Miami Dolphins - Trevard Lindley, DB, Kentucky
74 Jacksonville Jaguars - Kareem Jackson, CB, Alabama
76 New York Giants - Jamar Chaney, ILB, Mississippi St.
77 Tennessee Titans - Javier Arenas, KR/CB, Alabama
78 Carolina Panthers - Greg Hardy, DE, Mississippi
One MSU Bulldog
One GA Bulldog
Looks like God's Conference is well represented so far.
Originally Posted by savafan
I've read books about sparkling vampires who walk around in the daylight that were written better than a John Fay article.