Re: How Does Your Garden Grow?
last year my wife planted a couple tomato & pepper plants.
this year i got involved. heh heh heh.
1. i have two areas of squash doing well
2. i made three raised beds. two with watermelon & one with pumpkin
3. my beans are doing well. i made the mistake of buying bush beans not pole beans but at least i don't have to build a trellis
4. we have several tomatoes & pepper plants scattered around
5. i have a few cucumber plants
6. i planted some carrots. too soon to tell
7. the peas i planted in the ground didn't come up but the ones i planted in pots did. i am going to transplant them soon
so far its been fun. mostly i am shocked when the seeds i planted actually grow. in the past i have had a bit of a 'brown thumb'.
for the most part i have gotten things at Walmart & Home Depot. since it started as a fun experiment i thought i'd start cheap & see if the plants actually grew
biggest problem so far is that the cats think my garden is a giant litter box!