Re: Best historical site you've ever visited....
I'm not sure of the best, but on the list:
- Gettysburg battlefield in PA
- Colonial Williamsburg in VA (had some tasty peanut soup there!)
- Fort Augustine in FL
- Little Italy & Paul Revere's house in Boston
- French Quarter (East of Bourbon St.) in New Orleans
- Golden Temple & Imperial Palace in Kyoto, Japan
- Hiroshima bomb museum in Hiroshima
Games are won on run differential -- scoring more than your opponent. Runs are runs, scored or prevented they all count the same. Worry about scoring more and allowing fewer, not which positions contribute to which side of the equation or how "consistent" you are at your current level of performance.