1. World Series game (preferably with the Reds at GABP)
2. Wimbledon (ugh, why can't I spell that right?!
3. Playoff game with the Bengals winning (don't want to go to the Superbowl...I have better seats and cheaper food at home)
4. Game at Wrigley Field (missed out when I was in Chicago last week
5. Game at Fenway Park (glad I have a few friends in Boston who are baseball fans! This one will happen at some point
6. Olympics (gymnastics or swimming events for the summer, figure skating for winter...bummed I missed out on Vancouver since my friends actually competed there)
7. OSU football game at the Horseshoe (I haven't been to a game there at all yet)
8. BCS Bowl Game (preferably with the Buckeyes winning)
9. World Championships for figure skating (it's going to be in Canada in 2013 and no kidding, I'm all ready making plans!
10. Go to MLB All Star game (also would love to do that here in Cincy)
A few things I've crossed off my list:
*See (old) Yankee Stadium (saw it six years ago)
*Go to Bengals game at PBS (was at the Pittsburgh game last season)
*See Orioles play at Camden Yards (beautiful stadium, we even took the stadium tour!)
*See Bengals make the Superbowl (it's been a while but I was alive when that happened last! Now they have to get back there so I can go to that playoff game
*See Reds win World Series in my lifetime (wish I could have gone to a game but I watched it all on TV in 1990)