Re: Your sports bucket list
1. The St. Louis Blues winning the Stanley Cup (might sound crazy but I would gladly trade in 2 future Cardinals World Series championships for the Stanley Cup)
2. Bradford revitalizes the Rams and they return to the Superbowl ala 1999
3. Cards win their 11th World Championship
4. Wrigley Field implodes somehow over night and they are forced to get a respectable stadium.
5. Al Davis finds a liver spot and hands over ownership to someone competent.
6. Raiders win a Superbowl
7. Bill Billicheck finally retires from allegations of his involvement in screwing over the Rams in their "Superbowl victory" in 2001.