Re: Most Painful Sports Loss of your Lifetime
1. 2001 Daytona 500, never been so sad over something in sports than what I was that year Dale Earnhardt died in the last turn of his favorite race, literally cried like a baby the next morning over his loss.
2. Game 1 of the 1995 NLCS, still remember literally crying when Reggie Sanders struck out to end the game, I knew we had lost the series when that strikeout occured.
3. 2007 Backyard Brawl-Pitt 13, WVU 9, literally cried and punch the couch over and over when it finally hit me that our legit chance at a national championship was taken away.
4. Game 2 the other night-knew we were finished, should have never been in the postseason, and I never was so melancholy about driving to a Reds game the way I was on Sunday. Didn't cry on this one but man was I depressed (and still) all weekend, what a way to ruin your weekend. I really didn't want this season to come to an end.
5. 1999 one game playoff, I really didn't want that season to come to an end.