Originally Posted by Homer Bailey
It's time again for the Reds Over/Unders for the upcoming season. These are from bodog.com.
The 2010 thread can be found here
1. Joey Votto - Batting Average - .314
2. Joey Votto - Home runs - 33.5
3. Joey Votto - RBI 107
4. Scott Rolen - Home Runs - 17.5
5. Jay Bruce - Home Runs - 29
6. Johnny Gomes - RBI - 67.5
7. Edinson Volquez - Wins - 14
8. Johnny Cueto - Wins -13
9. Bronson Arroyo - Wins - 15
10. Francisco Cordero - Saves - 36
Let's hear em...
If I had to bet my money, I go with Under on most. If no money was on the line, and I went with my heart, there'd be a few more Over's in there.
"....the two players I liked watching the most were Barry Larkin and Eric Davis. I was suitably entertained by their effortless skill that I didn't need them crashing into walls like a squirrel on a coke binge." - dsmith421
- Golfer? Check out my blog for golf tips.