Originally Posted by Homer Bailey
It's time again for the Reds Over/Unders for the upcoming season. These are from bodog.com.
1. Joey Votto - Batting Average - .314
Votto continues his dominance and stays close to his BA from 2010.
2. Joey Votto - Home runs - 33.5
3. Joey Votto - RBI 107
4. Scott Rolen - Home Runs - 17.5
Was wrong about Rolen last year, but I don't think he will approach that power again.
5. Jay Bruce - Home Runs - 29
This is the year he busts out.
6. Johnny Gomes - RBI - 67.5
If he gets 500 abs again Over
7. Edinson Volquez - Wins - 14
I am not as high on Volquez as many/most are. I think he continues to show his inconsistancy with throwing strikes.
8. Johnny Cueto - Wins -13
I'll take the Reds staff at their word, that Cueto won't be out long.
9. Bronson Arroyo - Wins - 15
He just knows how to pitch.
10. Francisco Cordero - Saves - 36
He pitches like the numbers suggest he will and he won't see the 2nd half as closer.