last year's predictions:
1) Bruce jumps out to a hot start, and makes the All Star team. Slows a bit as the season wears on, but still tops 35 homers and a .900 OPS.
2) Aroldis Chapman hits 107 on a juiced up scoreboard radar reading sometime in June or July. A segment of "The art of the game" with Chris Welsh is lated taped where Arolids explains his technique. Chris Carpentar's son is forced to watch.
3) Pujols is traded to the Yankees in by the trading deadline.
So I kind of came close on #1. If meatloaf thinks 2 out of 3 ain't bad, he must think I suck. None the less, I'll take a swing again.
1) Latos, Cueto, Leake & Homer combine for 65 wins.
2) Chapmann never starts a game in cincy this year, but is invaluable out of pen down the stretch
3) Dusty Baker's contract is renewed around the all star break. The Redszone servers melt down 1 hour later.