Re: 2012 Prediction bold prediction thread
- Bailey has a better year than Cueto. Leake almost does as well.
- Francis starts 20+ games after Arroyo continues to post awful numbers.
- One of Cozart/Mesoraco will post an OPS of .750+. They other's will be below .700.
Things I may believe but won't predict, because they certainly aren't 'bold':
- Rolen plays less than 80 games.
- Votto is in MVP contention.
- Bruce breaks out with 40 homeruns, 100+ RBI and is in serious MVP talks, AKA the '80%-of-these-predictions-over-the-last-three-years' pick.
The appropriately named 'Out Of Leftfield' curve ball: Ludwick continues to play like garbage, Heisey struggles to get on base at a .300 clip, and Chapman is traded midseason for a viable LF candidate.