How Reds draftees are faring in the CWS
* 3B Seth Mejias-Brean (Rd 8) has had a solid showing so far, going 4-9, with a double, 2 Runs Scored, an RBI and a a SAC bunt in Arizona's two-game sweep of St. John's to move on to the CWS.
* CF Daniel Pigott (Rd 9) was 3-8 over two games, with a HR, 2 Runs scored, 3 RBIs, a SB and a SAC Fly as Florida swept NC St. to move on to Witchita also.
* CF Beau Amaral (Rd 7) was 1-8 with a Run Scored in UCLA's sweep of TCU, while RF Jeff Gelalich (Rd 1s) was 1-7 with a 2B, a walk and 2 Runs Scored. The Bruins advanced also.
* RF Adam Matthews (Rd 29) was 0-3 with a BB and a Run Scored in USCj's only game so far (a win). The Gamecocks need to take one of two games from Oklahoma today to move on.
* RHP Joey Housey (Rd 27) has not appeared in the two games Oregon has split with Kent St. They play the deciding game tonight to see who advances.
Last edited by corkedbat; 06-11-2012 at 03:58 AM.