Originally Posted by improbus
Basketball and Football: Coaches shouldn't be able to call timeouts. I don't think they should have any official part in the game, because they are not actually playing the game.
1) Eliminate the illegal motion rules, who cares.
2) Eliminate the 6 men on the line of scrimmage rule.
3) Put a bar across the top of the goal posts to force kickers to kick it lower, making closer field goals a riskier choice.
4) Eliminate the eligibility rules for catching passes. If a Left guard can catch it, let him.
1) You must be an Arena league fan?
3) See #1.
4) See #1 and the A-11 offense.
If anything, the NFL needs to get rid of the BS 'illegal contact' penalties.