Re: Which MLB cities would you live in.....
Depends on what sort of player I am. Fly ball pitcher, San Diego. Left handed slap hitter, Boston. But, all things being equal:
1) Los Angeles - weather, big city, great ballpark, great fans, great uniforms, team with checkbook
2) Milwaukee - great city, great food, great fans
3) Detroit - Best uniforms in baseball, Amazing owner, great ballpark
1) Houston - just too hot, bad owner, yuck.
2) Atlanta - too hot (and outside), yuck
3) Tampa - no money, bad stadium
Variatio delectat - Cicero