So, assuming gilligan isn't misleading us I think it's safe to conclude the ricin vial will come into play somehow again. Not really sure how it will, but I'm pretty confident it will play a significant role.
My insane conspiracy theory:
1. the ricin vial is hidden behind an outlet
2. we know it can easily be put into a cigarette if someone wants to poison someone
3. Skylar has started smoking due to stress/fear of Walt
4. Marie knows about Ted/affair and may ask Skylar about it
5. Skylar holds back and doesn't tell truth, but is beyond pissed at Walt and confronts him for being painted as the bad person
6. Walt fears she may say eff it all and confess to Marie
7. Walt ........
no he couldn't possibly do that could he?