Re: Reds Acquire Jonathan Broxton
My 2 worthless cents...
- Way too small of a sample size for any definitive conclusions
- However the Reds acquired him for a "small sample size" amount of time hoping he would suceed, and that he has
- dougdirt's Broxton dossier and Walt Jocketty's Broxton dossier are 2 different items...just using doug as the example as he is the most active on this thread...it goes for all of us - I'm a broken record, but it is a reason why "know-it-all" predictions should be avoided
- I don't think it is fair to say "No one could have expected Brox to improve his perpherials this much" in order to take away from the move. Real people with real jobs stuck their necks out inputting into this move for the Reds. It has so far been a sucess. They should reap the rewards. I don't take anything away from the Reds for drafting Joseph Votto, as "no one would have predicted him becoming the best hitter in the game".
- He's pitching well. Enjoy it!