Originally Posted by PuffyPig
Why would they?
Though there is some thought (according to the Reds) that you can't wait too long or they may deny it.
Cards acted very promptly in DL'ing Garcia. My guess is Reds will wait until after tonight and if they lose will make the decision then.
I guess the main issue is whether to start Leake in Game 4 (if necessary, let's hope it's not necessary) or whether to start Latos on three days' rest.
IMO, I would go with Bailey, Latos and Arroyo. I like Latos v. Zito tomorrow, even with the three days' rest.