Re: Reds vs. Giants Wednesday 10/10 NLDS Game 4
Originally Posted by 1940757690
Revised "why Reds take Game5 2012 LDS" list:
- We're at home
- Latos hates the Giants and tends to mow them down nicely
- Our BP, while maybe not as rested (debateable), is still the class of the NL with maybe just the exception of Dondedondo.
- We have the bats
- Cain has lost a bunch of times for reasons that haven't changed; doesn't matter that it'd be the 4th time.
- Dusty has the biggest motivation of all time to make the right calls to close out
- Can't have both my postseason predictions proved wrong on the same day; that'd be crazy talk
- Timmy won't be on the mound again for SF
- Got our butts handed to us in 2010 and too many in this lineup will not let that happen again. Motivation matters.
Don't forget Han The Man behind the plate.
Zero chance the Reds miss the playoffs!