Re: I still like our chances in Game 5.......
Still revising w/ thanks to posters on another thread:
- We're at home
- Latos is as tough as they come for us. And, he hates the Giants and tends to mow them down nicely
- Our BP, while maybe not as rested (debateable), is still the class of the NL with maybe just the exception of Dondedondo.
- We have the bats
- Cain has lost a bunch of times for reasons that haven't changed; doesn't matter that it'd be the 4th time.
- Dusty has the biggest motivation of all time to make the right calls to close out
- Can't have both my postseason predictions proved wrong on the same day; that'd be crazy talk
- Timmy won't be on the mound again for SF
- Got our butts handed to us in 2010 and too many on this roster won't let it happen again. Motivation matters.
- goreds2 (and no doubt lots of other RZers) will be at the game wiling us to victory. Laugh if you will but the 10th man also matters.
- Han the Man back behind the plate after being taken out in Game 4.
Reds & Nats, 2013 LCS. Take2 (9/13) Reds but no Nats