I do not see Ludwick putting up the same type of numbers next year, and this is just my opinion but I think the Reds have enough internal options for left field I'll give you the top 5.
1. Chris Heisey - Just give the man his chance because he won't be getting it in center.
2. Xavier Paul - Paul showed that he can hit this season I would be very willing to give him a chance this season.
3. Todd Frazier - For Frazier to be in left one of two things would have to happen, the Reds bring in a veteran third baseman like Youk or Keppinger, or Henry Rodriguez plays so well in spring training that he forces his way on the roster.
4. Dennis Phipps - He's showed potential but he needs to have a huge spring to make it happen.
5. Felix Perez - Perez had a great year in AAA this season, he turns 28 in November and is not on the 40 man roster but I think he would be very good when started in a platoon situation.
Check Out My Blog at roundinthirdandheadedforhome.mlblogs.com