Here are some other facts the team released:
• The distance down the right-field line will remain the same at 322 feet.
• From the right-field porch to the right-center field gap, the fence will be moved in 11 feet and lowered to match the sub-eight-foot height in left and center field.
• The out-of-town scoreboard will be relocated.
• At right-center field, the distance will decrease from 402 feet to 391 feet.
• The distance at straightaway center field will remain the same at 396 feet.
• The deepest portion of the left-center field gap will be decreased from 402 feet to 390 feet.
• The home bullpen will be reconfigured to allow for the visitors' bullpen to be relocated from the field to the area behind the home bullpen.
• The dimensions from left-center field to the left-field foul line will remain the same.
• The distance at straightaway left field will remain the same at 357 feet.
• The distance down the left-field line will remain the same at 336 feet.
There is more at the link.