Re: Five Trades I Make
Originally Posted by Benihana
Obviously most if not all of these would be mutually exclusive. In this order:
1. Gregorius, Leake, Cingrani, and Lutz for Justin Upton
2. Stubbs, Leake, and Lutz for Ellsbury
3. Heisey, Corcino and Lotzkar for Choo
4. Leake, Cingrani and Stubbs for Fowler
5. Bailey and Stubbs for Fowler and Pomeranz
Now tell me which one(s) of these are wildly unrealistic/one-sided.
I would probably do all of those except #5. I'd like Homer to stay a Red. A lot more excited about Upton, Choo or Fowler than I am about Ellsbury.
"Iíll kind of have a foot on the back of my own butt. Thatís just how I do things.Ē -- Bryan Price, 10/22/2013