1) Empire (except for Luke screaming NOOOO!!! That always bothered me).
2) New Hope (I still get goosebumps at the binary sun scene).
3) Return of the Jedi (Take that E.T.!)
4) Revenge of the Sith (I didn't love it, but I didn't hate it either)
5) Phantom Menace (I didn't hate it as much as everyone. It does have Greg Proops, which is a positive.)
6) Attack of the Clones: The love scene is the worst ever written. It is that simple. Not only is it not romantic or even passably warm, but it is beyond creepy.
Variatio delectat - Cicero